The Naked Bee
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Olive is the store puppy. She is often in the back with her mom and loves everyone on the team. She is a ray of sunshine – adores all of her toys, runs very fast and loves to chase her tail until she gets dizzy. She is a shitty cavapoo – was purchased as a cavapoo but is so small, she had her genetics done and turns out she is also part shih tzu – thus shitty cavapoo – she is absolutely perfect !!!
Our Shopping Policies
We offer a 14-day online return policy – refunded to the original payment form. All items must be unused, in their original packaging and accompanied by receipt & return number.
The following items are NOT eligible for return – Final Sale (Clearance), Food, Cosmetics (creams, lotions, deodorants, lip balms etc.) & Earrings. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
How to Return
You can return your purchase by bringing it back to the store yourself or by shipping it to us. We cannot refund original shipping charges and the return shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser. Whichever method you choose, please follow these procedures:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your receipt and explain your reason for return.
- We will then email you back to confirm your eligibility for return (see below) and supply you with a return number.
- We must receive your return within 7 days of issuing the return number.
- Please note – if you received free Canada Post shipping, a re-stocking fee of $20 will be deducted from your refund. This is applicable to shipping returns and in-store returns.
- For items being returned by shipping:
- For your protection, we recommend you ship your return with insurance and tracking. Please include the receipt & return number. Ship to Seasons Gift Shop, 8665 McKenney Avenue, St Albert, AB. T8N 2T7. In the event that returns are lost, stolen or mishandled, Seasons Gift Shop will not be responsible. We will not accept any packages that are send C.O.D.
- Once we receive the item back, we will assess it, notify you and process your return within 3 business days. Credit card processing companies can take up to two weeks to apply the credit to your account – this delay is out of our hands.
- For items being returned in-store:
- Please drop the purchase off to the store accompanied by the receipt & return number.
- We will process your return at the register.
Eligibility for Return – please review carefully:
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging
- Timeline must be within 14 days of purchase
- The following items are exempt from return or exchange - Final Sale (Clearance), Food, Cosmetics (creams, lotions, deodorants, lip balms etc.) & Earrings
- All shipping charges are non-refundable
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Please note that we strive to keep our inventory quantities as correct as possible – on occasion, there is an error. In the event of this, we will contact you as quickly as possible and offer a replacement option or fully refund the item.
Seasons Gift Shop offers the following methods of shipment & delivery:
Canada Post Shipping
We utilize Canada Post Regular Parcel for shipping. We will do our best to process your shipments as quickly as possible – the maximum processing time will be two days. Once the order is processed you will receive an email with a Canada Post tracking number. Shipment times will follow the shipment speeds as quoted by Canada Post (1 to 10 days)
The shipping address accuracy is the responsibility of the purchaser. We will ship to the address you provide. If you refuse any delivery from Seasons Gift Shop the actual cost of shipping (even if it was free) will be deducted from your refund. Once the order has left the store, we cannot redirect it.
Free Shipping - We offer free shipping within Canada on orders over $150 before tax. Some large or difficult to ship items are excluded from free & flat rate shipping.
Flat Rate Shipping - We offer flat rate shipping of $15 on orders less than $150 before tax. Some large or difficult to ship items are excluded from free & flat rate shipping.
Priority Shipping - Do you need your parcel fast? We can expedite processing and send it Canada Post Priority. This will be paid as quoted by Canada Post.
We currently only ship within Canada. However, if you are an international customer who loves what you see, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate you.
We offer local delivery for a flat rate of $15 within St Albert & Edmonton. Your package will be delivered within 2 business days.
We offer FREE local pickup. When you select pickup, we will email you when your order is ready. Please do not come to the store until you get the email as we want to be respectful of your time. If you would prefer curbside service please call us once you arrive at 780 419 3582 and we will happily place the items in your trunk.
Orders must be picked up within two weeks – we will phone and remind you, however orders not picked up within two weeks will not be refunded. After four weeks we will consider the items forfeited.
Not sure which shipping to select?
Should you require help choosing the appropriate shipping option please do not hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to help.
Holiday Season Delivery & Cut-off Times
Local Delivery – last available delivery date is December 22.
Pickup - last pickup date is December 24 at noon.
Canada Post Shipping - the shipping cut-off for Canada Post is December 16. We cannot guarantee that your items will arrive in time for Christmas – once the item has left the store, it will be out of our control.
ALL ORDERS placed between December 24 & January 2 will be processed on January 3, 2023.
$15 flat-rate shipping in Canada
FREE shipping on orders over $150