Book – If I Were a Monkey Book
Definitely one for cheeky readers! If I Were a Monkey is funny, feely and perfect for swinging scamps! A sturdy board book bursting with color, it’s the perfect gift for any nursery. Little ones can listen, look and play with feely panels to imagine being a monkey. Tails you win!
- If I Were A Monkey board book is a beautifully illustrated children’s book designed to help engage and stimulate your childs sense’s. As you read the story, you can let your little one discover the different textures that Monkey is finished in.
- Coordinates with Jellycat® Bashful Monkey, which is available separately.
- Published by: Jellycat® Book
- Book measures 6 inches.
- Printed on 100% paperboard pages with polyester details.
PLEASE NOTE: One image shows the book If I Were a Monkey with coordinating plush animal, Bashful Monkey, which is available separately.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Olive is the store puppy. She is often in the back with her mom and loves everyone on the team. She is a ray of sunshine – adores all of her toys, runs very fast and loves to chase her tail until she gets dizzy. She is a shitty cavapoo – was purchased as a cavapoo but is so small, she had her genetics done and turns out she is also part shih tzu – thus shitty cavapoo – she is absolutely perfect !!!
Our Shopping Policies
We offer a 14-day online return policy – refunded to the original payment form. All items must be unused, in their original packaging and accompanied by receipt & return number.
The following items are NOT eligible for return – Final Sale (Clearance), Food, Cosmetics (creams, lotions, deodorants, lip balms etc.) & Earrings. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
How to Return
You can return your purchase by bringing it back to the store yourself or by shipping it to us. We cannot refund original shipping charges and the return shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser. Whichever method you choose, please follow these procedures:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your receipt and explain your reason for return.
- We will then email you back to confirm your eligibility for return (see below) and supply you with a return number.
- We must receive your return within 7 days of issuing the return number.
- Please note – if you received free Canada Post shipping, a re-stocking fee of $20 will be deducted from your refund. This is applicable to shipping returns and in-store returns.
- For items being returned by shipping:
- For your protection, we recommend you ship your return with insurance and tracking. Please include the receipt & return number. Ship to Seasons Gift Shop, 8665 McKenney Avenue, St Albert, AB. T8N 2T7. In the event that returns are lost, stolen or mishandled, Seasons Gift Shop will not be responsible. We will not accept any packages that are send C.O.D.
- Once we receive the item back, we will assess it, notify you and process your return within 3 business days. Credit card processing companies can take up to two weeks to apply the credit to your account – this delay is out of our hands.
- For items being returned in-store:
- Please drop the purchase off to the store accompanied by the receipt & return number.
- We will process your return at the register.
Eligibility for Return – please review carefully:
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging
- Timeline must be within 14 days of purchase
- The following items are exempt from return or exchange - Final Sale (Clearance), Food, Cosmetics (creams, lotions, deodorants, lip balms etc.) & Earrings
- All shipping charges are non-refundable
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Please note that we strive to keep our inventory quantities as correct as possible – on occasion, there is an error. In the event of this, we will contact you as quickly as possible and offer a replacement option or fully refund the item.
Seasons Gift Shop offers the following methods of shipment & delivery:
We offer FREE local pickup. When you select pickup, we will email you when your order is ready. Please do not come to the store until you get the email as we want to be respectful of your time.
Orders must be picked up within four weeks – we will phone and remind you, however orders not picked up within four weeks will not be refunded and considered forfeited.
We offer local delivery for a flat rate of $20 within St Albert, Edmonton & Sherwood Park. We can arrange for delivery to Leduc, Devon, Beaumont, Spruce Grove & Stony Plain - please contact us for a quote. Your package will be delivered within 2 business days.
Canada Post Shipping
We offer a large variety of items - some of these items are not eligible for shipping. Please contact us by email (email@example.com ) to receive a shipping quote on your order. Please supply in your email, the items you are interested in, including quantities and the complete shipping address. We will get back to you with a quote within two business days.
Holiday Season Delivery & Cut-off Times
Local Delivery – last available delivery date is December 22.
Pickup - last pickup date is December 24 at noon.
Canada Post Shipping - the shipping cut-off for Canada Post is December 16. We cannot guarantee that your items will arrive in time for Christmas – once the item has left the store, it will be out of our control.
ALL ORDERS placed between December 24 & January 2 will be processed on January 3, 2023.
Free In-Store Pickup
$20 Local Delivery to St Albert, Edmonton & Sherwood Park